Monday, October 19, 2009

Method 5


i love you
Originally uploaded by mmcndy



From personal experience, I think this is a very useful program. Last week my computer crashed and of course it contained all my irreplaceable memories. If my computer can be saved, I will definitely be using Flicker in the future. This is a great and easy way to back up those many pictures on your computer (just in case). I love the idea of sharing all my pictures with family and friends. However, I am very concerned with privacy issues. I don't like the idea of my personal memories floating around in cyber world. But I do realize there are tools that can be used to avoid these problems. I could see this program being used among libraries to share display photos and even library layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment